Thursday, September 27, 2012

Welcome to the "First Ironman Triathlon" blog! I'm so excited to connect with other triathletes and those who want to challenge their personal limitations. This blog is primarily focused on triathletes who want to complete an Ironman triathlon. NO small order by far.

I completed my first Ironman distance in August 2011 in Louisville. It was absolutely amazing... I've been a triathlete for over 15 years and always thought about becoming an Ironman. This site is about helping you on your journey to completing an Ironman distance triathlon.

Every triathlete competes in the sport for different reasons that what makes it such an unique experience. Well I won't spill my beans in the first blog. I'm in the trenches with you, I'm registered and doing my second Ironman Texas May 2013.

Please provide your comments, where you are (sprint, olympic, half IM or IM). What's your why for doing the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment