Monday, October 1, 2012

First Ironman Triathlete Do you need a coach?


One of the greatest resources, we have to help us be successful in life is a coach. Having a coach is an amazing experience but do you need one? Okay keep this in mind, I am a Life Coach professionally so I'm big believer in coaching. So when I'm asked did you have a triathlon coach. I did not.

I chose not to have a coach because I felt I would be able to stay accountable to my plan. You need to think about what you need to be happy and successful in your Ironman triathlon training. A few questions to ask yourself, do I need to be held accountable? What's the outcome of the race? Do I need a designated person to talk about my experience, someone who has experience?

Having a triathlon coach is a personal decision based off your needs.

If you had a triathlon coach before please share your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment